- Fill and submit the online enrollment form to complete the enrollment.
- Participant is requested to upload “Zwift “Personal Picture during /after enrollment.
- Participants are required to report the Type of Cycling Trainer/ Device and Bike. Organizer will provide the equipment in the Final.
- Participants are required to report the personal weight. Organizer will contact participants to check the weight randomly before the 1st Round and will request participants to re-weigh in the Final in order to ensure the fairness of race.
- Participants are required to Like and Share “單車SUNday” Facebook Page
- Participants are required to follow account “BikeSUNday” in “ZwiftCompanion” after enrollment and accept the race “MeetUp” invitation by “BikeSUNday” during 18-23 April 2021.
- If participants fail to follow “BikeSUNday” or accept the invitation by “BikeSUNday”, they will be assumed to have forfeited the right to join the race.
- Participants are required to login Zwift and join the race “MeetUp” 15-30 minutes before the race starts.
- If participants fail to attend the match on time, they will be rejected to join the race.
- If connection issues arise between games or during a game and participants cannot reconnect, Organizer will assume that participant forfeit to join the race.
- The finalists list will be announced before 6:00pm 26 April 2021 (Monday) on “單車SUNday” Facebook Page.
- The game screen is for reference only. The final ranking from “Zwift Race Result” shall prevail.
- If participants in the same group rank the same place, the ranking of participants involved will be determined according to the descending order of w/kg.
- Participants are not allowed to use any obscene, dirty, vulgar, insulting, threatening, abusive, slanderous, reputation-damaging or other offensive language. Participants are also prohibited from inciting hatred or discrimination. Participants must not make any insults, ridicule, destructive, hostile or political behavior or gestures.
- Participants are not allowed to participate in any exploits or hacking behavior. The participants will be immediately removed from the competition, and the cheating participants' eligibility for future competitions may also be restricted by the organizer.
- Participants must complete under their own power. Any devices and equipment on the bike which will affect the fairness of race is not allow.
- 141mm/148mm/150mm/157mm mountain bike are not available in this race.
- Notification letter will be sent to each participant via email. Please be reminded to provide an email address.
- Participants will receive a confirmation email within 5 working days upon successful application. Please contact us at 2117 1650 or via emails (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have not received the email by then.
- Participants should thoroughly read the Participant Notes. Upon submission of application, participants will have agreed to accept all regulations and arrangements.
- Participants are responsible to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizer reserves the right of using photos taken in this event for future promotion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to interpret and change the above information without prior notification. Announcement of any amendment of event arrangement or event cancellation posted on the organizer’s website shall prevail.
- For any latest information, please visit this website or call at 2117 1650
In order to reduce the risk of viral infection, the following precautionary measures are implemented during the Final
- Wearing a mask is mandatory all the time (Including during the race)
- Please maintain a social distance of 1.5m or more
- Body temperature check is needed before entering the venue
- Disinfected mat is placed at entrance
- Hand sanitizers will be provided
- For the confines under mandatory quarantine / if you are feeling unwell, please contact us via email